Interstate Working with Children Checks

The quest for information continues.

What we know so far….

QLD will not accept any other State or Territories WWCC. There is no exemption available.

NSW and VIC will allow holders of an interstate WWCC work for up to 30 days.

Note: It is a legal requirement for Parents/Carers to verify a person’s WWCC before engaging someone to work with children in NSW.

WA will allow anyone form interstate to work with Children for up to 14 days in a 12 month period. There is no requirement to have a wwcc from another state.

We are still chasing information from NT, ACT and TAS and will keep you posted.

Keep the magic in Kid’s Entertainment. Become a member of CENTA; you do the fun stuff, we will help you with the legal bits.