Did you know it is compulsory to Check the Check in NSW

We recently met with the Office of the Children’s Guardian in Sydney, NSW.

They reminded me that it is a legal requirement for Parents and Carers to verify any person’s work with children check before engaging them to work with their kids.

This includes entertainers.

Parents can check the check in NSW by going to this link.


If you are an entertainer, you must have a current work with children check or it’s equivalent in the State that you work with kids. To apply for a check you can go to our website at https://www.centa.org.au